Remotely Cut In Hair Replacement Systems
We all want our hair replacement system to blend in with our natural hair and to be truly undetectable. How do we accomplish this? One important aspect is the styling and cutting of the hair piece. Specifically your newly purchased hair system needs to be cut, trimmed and thinned to match you natural style. There are two possible ways of achieving this – by visiting (an expensive) salon or by using a remote cut-in service, i.e. a system cut to your specifications and delivered to your door in a box!
How does remote cut in work?
Many clients believe it is impossible to have a hair system cut without wearing the system. However, we make this possible by preparing the system based on certain information we obtain from you.
With remote cut in we collect information such as the length of your hair at various scalp positions (see below), your hair density and desired style. This information is collected in structured manner, allowing us to pre-cut your hair prior to shipment.
As an example of how this process works, consider the following hair length specifications we would ask you to provide:
- Front length: measuring the length of your hair from the front of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Side length: measuring the length of your hair from the side of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Back length: measuring the length of your hair from the back of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Top length: measuring the length of your hair from the top of the system base extended upward using a measuring tape.
- Side length of your growing hair.
- Back length of your growing hair.
Our cut-in technique is reliable and your hair system will blend in well with your natural hair. In our experience a cut-in system will be 90% ready for you to wear. You will need to do a final 10% of fine-tuning, which you can do in the privacy and convenience of your own home, either working with a mirror or with the help of a partner or friend.
Once we have your personal cutting and blending specifications we keep them on file for future orders and reference. Furthermore, your feedback based on previous experience at the time of reordering allows us to constantly improve the level of customization. We guarantee that you will receive identical cut-in systems for subsequent orders and that we will pay close attention to any feedback you provide to us.